Perfect Fit Harness
- Easy to put on- clips around the neck, then swings between front legs and clips up either side.
- Safe for escapologist dogs, the neck hole can be made smaller.
- Adjustable over shoulders, front of chest and around the girth.
- Front D ring available for use with a double ended lead. Note: Front D ring to be used in combination with back D ring never on its own.
- Calming - snug fit reassures and relaxes many dogs.
- Recommended by Vets, Trainers and Behaviourists.
- Pieces can be bought separately.
How our Fitting Service works….. (Basingstoke Area by Appointment Only)
We arrange a date for a Fitting Appointment where we will visit you and your dog at your home (as this allows the dog to relax more as he/she is in their own environment).
Our Fitting Service is Free to customers who buy a harness from us.
Fitting Service for customers who have purchased a harness elsewhere and need it fitted or checked there is a small charge of £5
We have a large amount of stock, so therefore we can try several combinations to achieve a perfect fit.
We do not have a shop, but if you are outside of the area (Basingstoke) we fit in, then you are welcome to visit us.
If you know what you need: Go to our STORE which is on our Home Page - select Perfect Fit from the catagories.
If you want more information or want to book a Fitting Appointment please fill out our Enquiry Form below and we will get back to you.
We always reply to emails sent to us within 24 hours. If you have GMAIL, HOTMAIL or YAHOO email addresses please check your JUNK/SPAM Folder.
If you haven't received an email from us after checking your Junk folder please call us on 07479375669